Engr. Olanari Inemugha is the Managing Director of Oldam Technologies Limited. He is a Master’s degree graduate in Chemical Engineering from Loughborough University, United Kingdom and has over 7 years’ experience in the Oil and gas industry.
Prior to joining Oldam Technologies Limited as the Managing Director, he worked for Deltatek Offshore Limited in 2014, a sister company of Deltaafrik Engineering Limited, where he held positions in engineering, operations, maintenance etc. He acquired various leadership qualifications both locally and internationally.
In Deltatek Offshore Limited, he worked as a Business Development Executive/Process Engineer for various oil and gas development projects and preparing of bids like Revamp Program Project (Mobil Nigeria Limited), Deepwater Installation Agbami Phase 3 Chevron’s Project and Escravos Export Systems Project etc.
In 2017, he joined a research team at the World Bank Africa Center of Excellence for Oilfield Chemicals Research in the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria and from that time till now he has been developing and providing scientific support in driving Research and Development in-country. He is currently researching on the use of local Biopolymers as Eco-friendly Drilling fluids while working in the position of a Managing Director of Oldam Technologies Limited.
- Certified Oil and Gas Exploration to Distribution Professional, French Institute of Petroleum School (MOOC IFP School)
- Certified Associate of Environmental Professional – National Registry of Environmental Professional, USA (NREP)
- Certified Associate for Project Management, UK (CAMP)
- Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE)
- Member of the Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers (MNSCHE).