Engr. David E. Inemugha is the Chairman of Rodrigo International Services Limited. He is also a Director of AB Offshore Marine Services Limited with Head Office in Lagos State. He holds a Master of Technology (M.Tech) Electrical Engineering Degree (1988), obtained from the Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST), Port Harcourt.
He is a registered Engineer of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN); a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE); a Fellow of the Institute of Environmental and Public Health Management of Nigeria (IEPHMN); Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loan & Risk Management of Nigeria (CILRMN); Fellow of International Certified Risk Management Professionals of UK (ICRMP). He is a Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM) by Knowledge Management Institute, USA. Engr. Inemugha is an accredited Management Trainer by the Nigerian Council for Management Development. He is an engineer with over 36 years of hands-on experience within the Oil & Gas, Tyre manufacturing & Palm oil industries.
In the Oil & Gas industry, Engr. Inemugha worked for 26 years in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). He held the following key positions in the Corporation: General Manager / Technical Assistant on Special Projects to the Group Managing Director of NNPC; General Manager, Materials Management Division of National Petroleum Investment Management Services (a Subsidiary of NNPC); Knowledge Management Manager in NNPC; Deputy Manager in Technical & Process / Pipelines Operations Learning Section of Group Learning Department (Corporate Strategic Unit of NNPC); Maintenance Planning (Workshop) Superintendent in Eleme Petrochemicals Company Limited (EPCL) (a Subsidiary of NNPC); Maintenance Planning (Workshop) Superintendent in Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC) (a Subsidiary of NNPC). Engr. Inemugha also worked as Electrical Engineer in Olefins Plant in EPCL and in the Process Plants in PHRC.
Engr. Inemugha worked in Michelin Nig. Limited, a Tyre manufacturing company as an electrical staff in charge of maintenance & modification of power and control circuits for automated Mixers and other equipment for production of materials for tyre manufacturing. In the Palm oil industry, he worked in Risonpalm Limited as an electrical engineer responsible for maintenance of power and control circuits for electric motors and other equipment in the Process Plant.
Engr. Inemugha graduated as the best in electrical engineering (Power option) and was awarded Graduate Assistantship by the RSUST where he later became Lecturer II in the University, and Part-Time Lecturer in University of Port Harcourt. He also supervised students in their final year projects both in RSUST and UNIPORT.
In NNPC, Engr. Inemugha was also the best participant in a train-the-trainer training programme conducted by PII and was given the privilege by NNPC to work as a training Instructor and Facilitator in addition to his office duties.
During his career in NNPC, Engr. Inemugha successfully designed, developed and delivered the following In-House Training Programmes:
- Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Electric Motors.
- Electrical Equipment Utilization in Hazardous & Non-hazardous Process Plants – Operational Problems and Possible Preventive Measures.
- Alternating Current Motors: Maintenance & Operational Procedures, Protection & Troubleshooting.
- Maintenance of Electrical Machines and AC / DC Power Distribution Switchgears.
- Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Electric Power Distribution Equipment.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Electrical Control Circuits.
Engr. Inemugha, after his statutory retirement in NNPC In 2017, also successfully designed, developed and delivered the following public training programme, which was well received by the participants:
- Design, construction and selection of electrical control panels for hazardous and non-hazardous areas such as oil & gas process installations or other manufacturing plants.
- Practical training session of a course on reading of schematic drawings of electrical control circuits, design, wiring and process automation. This course was conducted at Oldam Technologies Training Centre, Port Harcourt
Engr. Inemugha was conferred with the enviable titles of “Ambassador for Peace” and “Justice of Peace” by the United Nations-GOPAN in July 2011 and January 2012 respectively. He is happily married with Children.